Friday, April 5, 2013

Ramble : Not Rabble.


God, give me the strength to the fulfill everything that you have brought to me, so I may not desire more then what is on my plate. Make me grateful in everything I have. Amen.

The hour of death is upon us. Let us be grateful in this name and rejoice!
May our Mother help us!
Hail Mary, full of grace. Pray for us. Amen.

Sorrow for sins - I am sorry for the offenses I have committed against you. Swearing. Lust. Anger. Amen.

Purity - To have no stains. Mortal or venial. To be as a white cloth, drifting in a summers breeze. Pure. No imperfections. Please help me stop obsessing. Amen.

Holy Mary, please help me stop obsessing. Amen
St. Augustine, please help me stop obsessing. Amen.

Lord, show me your plan so I may abide.

Courage.
The inner strength that comes from God and God alone to face our fears, and confidently crush them.

Patience; Waiting. Knowing that good, and only good will come from what you are waiting for. Don;t wait for the bad. God, give me the patience to see your divine plan and act accordingly to your will. Amen.

Into your hands I commend my spirit. Give up all self control, trust that God will direct you in the path and purpose he sees fit for you. Understand that you may not understand it.

Perseverance;  Continuing with your belief and faith. Investing in your faith at all cost. Going through the worst, knowing the best is yet to come. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment